- 1900 Park Fare- This is at the Grand Floridian. You see the evil stepmother and two evil stepsisters, and sometimes Winnie the Pooh or Mary Poppins it sounds like. I believe you see the Prince Charming as well. It looks like a fun experience.
- Hollywood and Vine- Hollywood Studios. This one sounds super fun! It's all the Mickey characters dressed up fancy for a night out on the red carpet! Mickey and Minnie and a couple of others.
- Be Our Guest - This is Beast's castle at Magic Kingdom, inside the park. You only see Beast at dinner though, good thing to know. However, getting an early morning breakfast reservation gets you in the park before everyone else gets there - great picture opportunities and you can get in line for 7 Dwarves Mine Train (next to the restaurant) earlier and skip lines hopefully.
- Cinderella's Royal Table- This is inside the Magic Kingdom park and actually inside the castle itself. It sounds like a must-do experience for girls for sure. You see a few princesses and it just looks beautiful.
- Tusker House- Located in Animal Kingdom. This one is on my list for sure, as I've heard the food is awesome. It's Mickey, Goofy, Donald and Daisy I believe dressed in safari clothes.
- Ohana- This one has the best sweet rolls and delicious food I've heard. It's located at the Polynesian Resort. It is on the monorail and close to Magic Kingdom. Lilo and Stitch, Pluto and Mickey greet you here, very fun.
- Garden Grill- This is located in Epcot. You visit with Mickey, Pluto, Chip and Dale at this one.
- Cape May Cafe - is at the Beach Club Resort and features Minnie, Goofy.
- Bon Voyage with Princess Ariel and Prince Eric and Rapunzel and Flynn Rider. It's located at Disney's Boardwalk.
Hope you find something fun and take lots of pictures with these characters!