Images shared from Irish Taylor Nason
1. Describe your children in 3-5 words. How did you choose their names?
my boys are brave, strong, funny!!
Cameron Brady Nason was chosen after a month of suggestions back and forth between my husband and I....I called him one day and said "I've got it...." he said "that's the one!"
Landon Joseph Nason was chosen from me loving the name Landon and the middle name's after his handsome dad!!
2. How old are your children? How did you tell people you were expecting a baby?
my boys are 7 and 12. I was excited to tell everyone...each and every friend was called or told in person!
3. How would you describe your pregnancies? How was delivery, birth and labor for you?
other than feeling like I was never going to not be pregnant again my pregnancies were text book perfect! Of course I always make jokes that if not for being induced I'd still be pregnant to this day!
4. Describe yourself as a mom in 3-5 words.
describe who I am as a mom, I'd say, loving, no bullshit, protective!
5. What type of mom do you hope your children think you were someday when they're old enough to tell you?
I just hope they always felt loved
6. What things have you done as a mom that you're most proud of?
never sheltered or sugar coated anything for them. They are going to be great adults because I treat them like they are. I've always given them responsibility...
7. What have been the most difficult parts to being a mom?
The most difficult part of being a mother is worrying about them all the time. Every mom worries.
8. What is your favorite baby/child product(s) that makes your mom job easier?
what makes my life easier would have to be their bedroom!! Haha!! well I'm out of the baby stage but I'd have to say the swing!
9. What advice about being a mom would you give to a brand new mother?
never feel like your failing. Your doing the best you can and as long as you show them love and discipline they will be ok. There is no handbook, no right or wrong way.
10. What is a typical day like for you?
a typical day is breakfast school work get the kids off the bus clean and make dinner! Pretty easy stuff!
11. What 5 things would you like to do with your kids someday, if anything were possible and money no object?
12. What are five things or moments that make you fall in love with your kids?
when they hug me, out of nowhere
13. Tell us a time where you felt like you failed at parenting... but then realized you truly had not failed, things worked out fine.
bed time. Always a fight until they are at least 5!!
14. What makes you a strong mom?
admitting when I am wrong, apologies!!
15. Anything else you want to add?
Love your kids. Even when they are bad they just need a hug.