Worst symptom and how to deal:
- heartburn and slept in reclining chair, Tums everywhere in bags etc
- charlie horses in calves at night
- lower back pain- get exercise ball to sit on
- round ligament pain
- constipation - miralax helps
- sciatica pain - chiropractor, massage, physical therapy
- varicose veins
- peeing yourself -pads
- insomnia - nap if can during day and go to bed early
Morning sickness treatment:
- ginger snap cookies
- ginger from health food store
- ginger ale
- sipping small drinks throughout day
- chewing gum
- eat something first thing before getting out of bed, like crackers
- eat small meals all day long
- carbs - bagels!
- peppermint candies
- sea bands
- lemon water, lemonade
- eat small meals
There are so many various symptoms with pregnancy. Whatever you are experiencing, it's good to contact your doctor. They are there for you, they won't ever want you to hesitate calling. Spotting can be normal, but it can also be worrisome so call if this happens. Don't wait too long to ask for help either. I had sciatic hip pain with my second pregnancy from four months on. I didn't go to physical therapy until about eight months along. I wished I'd gone sooner, as it was SO helpful. I highly recommend physical therapy. I did it with my last two pregnancies and it worked wonders to make me feel better. Whatever is going on, ask for help.
Exercise like walking, yoga and swimming can do wonders to help you feel more like yourself and stay stronger longer into the pregnancy also.
Take care of that awesome body of yours!