- nursing to do buckets - toys, books, coloring etc for toddler
- basket of healthy things for mom to eat, too busy with toddler, so this is helpful
- double stroller
- baby carrier so hands free
- wine and coffee!
- swing or bouncer seat that can move around the house, because 2nd baby put down a lot more than 1st
- new round of burp cloths or bibs that got stained with #1
- new bottle nipples
- new pumping supplies
- another monitor or video one that switches between two kids
- baby bath seat
- more utensils, plates, cups, bowls because soon two will be using them
- more sippy cups
I found the baby bath seat to be SO helpful!
Also a new diaper bag that fit TWO kids' stuff in it. My son was only 2 1/2 when we had our second, so he needed pull ups and potty training supplies, spare change of clothes from getting messy, snacks, etc. so we needed a bigger bag that held everything, and typically a backpack helps the most since you need your extra hand free to watch toddler or younger child.
What else was a must-have item on your list?