share your stories and join in on the discussion on Facebook!

Friday, April 22, 2016

a pony party! Addisyn's 4th birthday

We had SUCH an awesome 4th birthday party for my princess pony-loving Addisyn last week! We went to Lyman Hill Farm in South Berwick. It is AWESOME. We've attended a party there before, so we knew how great it would be. We had the most perfect sunny day outside and the kids LOVED IT! I had so many parents rave to me how much fun it was.

The staff is incredibly kind, patient and hard working. They did EVERYTHING for us. I've never had a party for my kids where I didn't plan and orchestrate every little tiny detail. This time though since the house we usually use (my family's) is being renovated so was not available for our party AND being pregnant and tired, I decided to give it over to someone who knows what they are doing. I'm SO glad I did! My daughter was really happy all day long.


The staff at the farm gave her this adorable medal that she wore all day long. It's so sweet, what a great moment from her party!


We played games in the big dome where they ride the ponies. The kids loved running in here almost as much as riding real ponies!


They gave us potato sacks for races. This was hilarious! Such a creative, unique activity for kids.


They had pin the tail on the pony from Toy Story. I'd asked her to find some Jesse themed things from Toy Story since my daughter loves her along with horses and cowgirls. It was so sweet all the touches the owner put into this party for us.


The largest package they offer (they have three) included the games, a piƱata (a HIT with the kids!), drinks and decorations, along with set up and clean up. We took this one being so tired and all with pregnancy. I'm glad we did, it was amazing!


Our girl LOVED her special day!






The only thing I did really was create gift bags for the kids who came to the party. I made some trail mix since all cowgirls and cowboys love trail mix. It included: yogurt raisins, cram-raisins, mixed Cheerio flavors, pretzels, and chocolate chips. Simple and yummy. We had younger kids at the party so I avoided adding nuts, but those would be a good addition to this mix.


I got the trail mix bags at the dollar store. I found these adorable burlap sacks (below) at Target months ago, knowing we'd have a pony party. They were perfect. I filled them with horses and My Little Ponies that I'd found at Dollar Tree also. Very simple but cute with our theme.



The party room is adorable and she does a great job decorating for you.



We served carrots and dip, apple slices, and cheese and crackers. We kept it simple, knowing everyone was too busy riding ponies and having fun outside to sit and eat. Then the owners provide popcorn (from a real machine, YUM!), and lemonade and iced tea drinks. She also provided coffee for the adults. She thought of everything! She had the napkins, plates, and silverware, too, along with cups.

All I brought were our snack foods and the cake. She even had a lighter and knife to cut the cake! This party was SO well planned, organized and EASY for me!


The owner gave my daughter this stamp set as a gift! How sweet and thoughtful!


Doesn't match our theme, but my princess lover wanted to have Frozen for her cake!



It was the BEST party! Two hours of so much fun outside. I HIGHLY recommend this place for a party. I believe Lyman Hill Farm also will do pony rides at your home for parties within a certain distance. They are awesome.

Each child got to ride the ponies 2-3 times each! There were two horses to choose from also. It was great. It's the first party location I've thought we'll probably host a party at again in the future, it was THAT much fun!

Check them out on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/lymanhillfarm/?fref=ts

Web site:
http://www.lymanhillfarm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment