Such a great read, thanks for sharing your life with us, Larissa!
Images shared from Larissa Ragazzo
1. Describe your children in 3-5 words. How did you choose their names?Both boys have family names. My oldest, Robert Paul II, is named after my FIL while my youngest, Kevin Lawrence, is named after my father and grandfather. Robby is sweet, silly, quiet, and loves to learn new things. Kevin is my wild-man, but he is also super sweet and loving.
2. How old are your children? How did you tell people you were expecting a baby?
3. How would you describe your pregnancies? How was delivery, birth and labor for you?
My pregnancy with Kevin was much less eventful ;) His labor was also much faster - I went to the hospital in the middle of the night because my water broke. Several hours later when contractions had still not started, I was induced with him as well. Things were pretty uneventful until a nurse came to catheter me and saw Kevin’s head!! 15 minutes later he was here!!
4. Describe yourself as a mom in 3-5 words.
5. What type of mom do you hope your children think you were someday when they're old enough to tell you?
6. What things have you done as a mom that you're most proud of?
7. What have been the most difficult parts to being a mom?Taking time for myself has always been a challenge for me. So much of my life is devoted to my boys (which I love) but I sometimes sit back and realize that I have not spent time nurturing my friendships or doing things for myself. Now that they are older I am beginning to take more time for myself and my husband.
8. What is your favorite baby/child product(s) that makes your mom job easier?
9. What advice about being a mom would you give to a brand new mother?
10. What is a typical day like for you?
11. What 5 things would you like to do with your kids someday, if anything were possible and money no object?
Full week at Disney staying on property
Ski trip to Colorado
Drive across country
Travel to Europe
12. What are 5 things you LOVE about being a mom?hugs
watching them turn into “real” people has been amazing
being the person they turn to when they are upset and knowing how to calm them
watching the boys play together and get along
did I mention hugs?
13. Tell us a time where you felt like you failed at parenting... but then realized you truly had not failed, things worked out fine.
14. What makes you a strong mom?
15. Anything else you want to add?