- older kids keep chapstick in their pockets
- give more water to keep hydrated
- Ava Anderson nontoxic lip balm
- Coconut oil
- when child is asleep, put Carmex on their lips, stays on better at night when asleep
- Boudreaux's baby kisses for babies
- decrease soap in baths
- decrease amount of or frequency of baths
- Aveeno baby lotion after baths
- humidifier at night in bedroom
- lotion twice a day, head to toe
COLDS & COUGHS
- tablespoon of honey for coughs over 12 months old
- Vicks vapor rub on feet or on onesie for younger toddlers
- Zarabees natural cough medicine
- Hylands Cold and Cough
- multiple pillows in bed for an incline
- menthol tea for older children
- Market Basket's Throat Coat tea
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1 tablespoon honey, water for hot lemonade tea
- cutting out dairy a few days to decrease phlegm
- warm bath to loosen up nasal passages
- tissues and towels nearby for sneezing messes
- BRAT diet - bananas, rice, apple sauce, toast. Bland foods.
- Sip water, don't drink too much too fast, but also keep them drinking and hydrated.
- If not peeing, need to call doctor.
- cover the couch with blankets or sheets just in case. keep a bucket nearby for throwing up.
- wash everything after the sickness!
- keep them in pack n' play or with you at night the first night or so to be sure they aren't vomiting and choking
Here's to healthy, happy babies this year!