share your stories and join in on the discussion on Facebook!

Thursday, October 15, 2015

a miscarriage story : October 15th - Infant Loss and Pregnancy Remembrance Day

October 15th has always been something I've spread awareness about in the Mommy Stories discussion group since I heard about it a couple of years ago.

I hope you will join me in supporting moms who have lost a pregnancy or infant. Please light a candle, send a positive thought to a mom you know, text your friend who you know has experienced a miscarriage, tell her you remember her pain and that you're thinking of her.

One thing that I appreciate most about mothers and women in general is that when one suffers, we suffer together, when one needs support, we offer it up as best we can. We are as one. Women rock that way. I hope that you join in together this week to remember what so many have a difficult time letting go.

Strength be with you, mamas. Always.


Images from Google.com







No comments:

Post a Comment