share your stories and join in on the discussion on Facebook!

Friday, July 31, 2015

the Ogunquit Playhouse - a theater experience!

We were so lucky to receive Ogunquit Playhouse theater tickets to see the play Winnie the Pooh for my daughter's 3rd birthday - back in April! What a creative birthday gift idea! I'm totally going to have to remember that for the kids next spring.

We had a BLAST!

Dressing up was a must! Fancy party dresses and no where to go but the theater?! Perfect!


Of course, Winnie the Pooh stuffy had to join us on the adventure.


Tigger was so excited to go, too.


Since my cousin bought these tickets back in April we had GREAT seats! They recommend getting 2nd or 3rd row (we were third row and it was perfect!) because they had front row once and it was hard on the neck to look up so long.



The children's theater performs several plays that they learn at theater camp during ONE week in the summer. I was in complete awe of these young actors. They did a FANTASTIC job! I am really impressed. I cannot wait for my kids to be old enough to attend the summer camps someday!

Tickets are only $13 and that's for any seat, first come, first serve on the ticket purchasing.
The show was a little less than an hour total, which included a 10-minute intermission.

It was such a wonderful experience!

After the play, we went outside to take pictures with the actors. My kids thought this was the best part!






Make sure your bring a camera to capture all the delight!



My personal favorite is Eeyore :)






Christopher Robin!



What a fun morning at the theater!

I highly recommend you check it out!

The next kids' show is Shrek!!!!

www.ogunquitplayhouse.org



No comments:

Post a Comment