share your stories and join in on the discussion on Facebook!

Saturday, November 22, 2014

shop & support moms - Chloe and Isabel- Samantha Brogli

Thanks to Samantha Brogli for sharing her story of selling Chloe and Isabel jewelry for our Shop & Support Moms series! She's a brand new mama, working hard to accomplish her dream of staying home with her baby. Check out her gorgeous jewelry at the link below! Giveaway at the end of the article. 

Thanks!


All images from Samantha Brogli 

How did you start your business? Why did you want your own business? When did you start your business?
I became a merchandiser for Chloe and Isabel about a year ago when I was finishing up my masters in business with Entrepreneurship and Social Media classes. I found the opportunity and knew it would pair well with my last classes so signed up.  Knowing we would be starting a family soon, I also had hopes that it would generate enough additional income to make staying at home a possibility if that is what I chose to do.  

Why was working at home a perfect situation for you and your family?
I will be returning to work in January after my maternity leave is up, so not a stay at home mom quite yet!  My husband travels for his job…A LOT…and can be gone anywhere from 1-6 weeks at a time. My full time job requires a 35 minute commute. It certainly would make things easier to stay at home, and  I’ve always thought that someday I would stay home with my children.  It is certainly not out of the question, but for now I’ll be trying to do it all.


What does your business specialize in? What's your favorite product?

Chloe + Isabel creates gorgeous, high quality, on trend fashion jewelry fit for women with all different tastes and styles.  I’m currently obsessing over the Deco Crystal Cluster Drama Necklace – I love a good statement necklace, especially during the Holidays!  I also love all of the convertible styles that can be worn multiple ways, including the leather wrap bracelets that make adorable headbands that stay put on your head and don’t fall off!!


When working, where do you set up shop in your home? When do you work in the day/evening? What's your process for working? 
My work is done on the computer or in other women’s homes!  In addition to holding  pop-up shops for women and their friends to see the jewelry in person, try things on, and just have a fun girls night in, I also do online events.


Take me step by step through sending someone's package to them.. what speial things do you include in there ? How do you wrap them up? Do you get nervous when you send packages to people?
n/a – items ship directly from Chloe + Isabel and arrive super quick in adorable packaging!


Why do you think people should buy these products, and why should they support

moms who work for these types of companies from home?
There are many direct sales companies out there, especially jewelry ones, but I love Chloe + Isabel for their commitment to inspiring and empowering women to do what makes them happy.  Not to mention their commitment to quality is like no other, with a Lifetime Guarantee that includes wear and tear. 
Since becoming a mom  (just three weeks ago!) I have realized just how amazing moms truly are. I always heard the old saying that being a mom is a full time job, but never really understood.  Now that I am a mom, I get it.  It is so important for moms to be given the respect they deserve for being a mom AND a business woman, and I think one of the best ways to do this is to support their businesses this holiday season (and always).



What are your favorite homemade or company sellers to buy from?
I love Etsy. I love how it enables crafty people to make a business out of their passion. Plus, I can always find a good and unique gift for anyone there! 
What do you think would surprise readers to know about you?
I love sweatpants more than I love jewelry. You'd be surprised how good you can make some pieces look with a pair of yoga pants on!
What is the coolest thing you've ever experienced as part of working with this business?
Being able to support different causes through fundraisers has been a huge bonus from my C+I business. Because I’m not using my business currently for full time income it has allowed me to be very generous with my donations to groups and individuals who host fundraising events with me. My most recent fundraiser was for a nurse who was traveling to Madagascar with Mercy Ships!
What is one of your favorite gifts to give someone for the holidays?
I don’t have one go-to gift. I love gifting unique and thoughtful items (not something you find at Target) that you just look at and scream someone’s name.  Something that you know they will just love.  I love watching people open these types of gifts!
How many kids do you have? Give us one word to describe them.
Just my baby boy Jack and my American Bulldog Bowser.  I would describe them both as perfect!  For now at least.
C+I has two promotions going on now through Dec 31. I’ll be adding on to these for orders through the mommy stories blog – those orders will need to be placed through this direct link so I know where they come from!! 
http://www.chloeandisabel.com/boutique/samanthab/e430d1

GIVEAWAY:

Spend
$125 get free shipping plus two pairs of studs free!  *one pair will be automatically placed in your shopping cart at checkout; Samantha will reach out to you for the second pair.



Spend

$500 get free shipping, a $100 jewelry credit, and one piece valued at up to
$75 *credits can be used only on future purchase and will automatically be
p to
$75 applied to your account; Samantha will reach out to you for the free item




No comments:

Post a Comment