share your stories and join in on the discussion on Facebook!

Sunday, September 21, 2014

painting with acorns - a fall craft!

I found this idea off of a preschool site on Facebook, not my original idea. So much fun!

We first started out by taking a fall walk outside in the sun, picking up acorns, talking about how they grow trees, etc. It was my favorite afternoon in a long time. I love being outside in the fall.

Then we put a piece of paper into a plastic bucket. We had to cut it to size to fit nicely in there.

Then I put dabs of paint on the paper.

Put the acorns into the paint.

Shake, shake, shake! Move back and forth, up and down, all around. That's the fun part!




She was so into this craft! Shaking paint? Awesome!




It really made some cool designs. We intend to use these as birthday cards! 



No comments:

Post a Comment