share your stories and join in on the discussion on Facebook!

Friday, August 1, 2014

Mom of the Month - Juliana Roberts

Congrats to our August Mom of the Month, Juliana Roberts! A busy mama of two boys, teaching them important things like gardening, she offers great advice to new moms. Check it out! Thanks, Juliana!

1. Describe your children in 3-5 words.
Camden- smart, sweet and always wanting to learn and express Myles-quiet, taking everything in daily, love able
2. When were your children born and where?
Camden and Myles both Portsmouth hospital 
Camden May 11 2009 Myles September 18 2012
3. How would you describe your pregnancies?
My pregnancies were actually very easy, no sickness or health issues. Labor was induced with my boys and went pretty quick.


All photos from Juliana Roberts

4. Describe yourself as a mom in 3-5 words.

I try to be patient, loving and fun, but some days are harder then others.
5. What type of mom do you hope your children think you were someday when they're old enough to tell you?
I hope my boys enjoyed everything I try to do with them and for them. I hope they learn patience and love from me.
6. What things have you done as a mom that you're most proud of?
Teaching them about gardening has been something Camden has really enjoyed and loved learning about and goes through the whole process with me and we started introducing Myles to it this year. Something we love doing together to learn and explore.
7. What have been the most difficult parts to being a mom?
Patience with 2 boys. They have such different personalities so trying to incorporate things to meet each one's needs daily.


8. What is your favorite baby product(s) that makes your mom job easier?
Anything made by Babyganics I love that brand.

9. What advice about being a mom would you give to a brand new mother?

Don't sweat the little things and just listen to your heart. There are books, family, friends etc but trust yourself. You will always figure out your baby and what they need, it might take some time but is so worth it:)
10. What is a typical day like for you?
There is no "typical" day:) I can say that I normally feed them, play with them, run errands, clean house etc but every day something can come up so I just try to make it work for everyone while we have fun but get some stuff done.
11. What 5 things would you like to do with your kids someday, if anything were possible and money no object? 
Explore the world Capture lots of pictures of everything Mommy and daddy both home Find out my history for my boys ( I was adopted)


12. What are your favorite SUMMER time activities to do with your kids?
Anything outdoors I and my boys love it....gardening, beach, hikes etc

13. Tell us a time where you felt like you failed at parenting... but then realized you truly had not failed, things worked out fine. 

There are days where I feel like I don't give them both equal time or not enough attention, but then the hugs and kisses before bed makes me feel better.


No comments:

Post a Comment