share your stories and join in on the discussion on Facebook!

Friday, July 11, 2014

a Funtown adventure!

If you live in southern Maine, you've been to Funtown USA! I love this place. I had not been in years, since I was probably in middle school myself. Then I got the opportunity to be a chaperone this past June with the school I work for. SO much fun hanging out with 7th graders!

It's just as awesome as I remember.

SO clean. Friendly staff. Great facilities and delicious food - including a HUGE candy store with every type of candy, chocolate, covered fruit, etc. you could imagine. LOVE that.

So much fun.

Here are some highlights if you are planning a trip there this summer with the kids. It's probably best for elementary through teenage years... but if you got a discount I'd pay the money to take a toddler or pre-schooler there, plenty of rides for them and go-karts to ride on with you.




This was a great canopy when you first walk in to sit under for lunch.





Food and drinks everywhere! Cheap, too. A kids' pizza was $4.







Lots of fun kids' rides!

Funtown is a great place. You can pack a lunch or eat there. The log ride is one where you'll get wet, so be prepared. Then there's Splashtown, an awesome water park.

You will really have fun here! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment