share your stories and join in on the discussion on Facebook!

Friday, January 10, 2014

rooms to grow - Julie Scamman

This is the most amazingly beautiful nursery and child's bedroom I've ever seen! The artwork and detail in these murals is just incredible. Julie and her husband are so adorable for putting together these sweet rooms for their four boys! These are lucky little men. 

Thank you so much, Julie, for sharing your talent.  These rooms are inspiring!

Photos by Julie Scamman

1. Why did your husband want to paint the rooms, and why Disney themes?  

Bob and I wanted something different for our nurseries. We wanted to do something that was unique and not traditionally "babyish". I love Disney. I have always been a Disney fan and would go to Disney world every year if I could, with or without kids.

2. What words would you use to describe these rooms?
Mesmerizing, talented, loving and dedicated

3. What are you excited about / proud of with this room now?

I'm excited that we were able to give all four of our boys different and equally cool rooms. 

We had to paint over two of the rooms but I intend on keeping them around after they are done being nurseries. My office is the lion king room now.

4. What do you hope your child thinks of his room or could do in this room?  
I hope the boys realize how much time and thought went into planning and painting their rooms and feel good about having something "different."

5. What are the best parts about this room and why did you choose to include those? 
The best parts are the murals that were thoughtfully planned and picked.










No comments:

Post a Comment