share your stories and join in on the discussion on Facebook!

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

BOO - scary treats!

I LOVE HALLOWEEN!
I love it even more that I have a little one to celebrate with. My son is totally into crafts these days (and even more into eating whatever the craft is made out of ...) so we had fun making up some cute treats to give to his friends at school and cousins for Halloween this year.


My son is 2 1/2 and his friends are 1, 2, and 4, so not all able to eat lollipops and I didn't want to get just one more thing of candy for them since they'll have enough of that when trick-or-treating anyway. So we went through the snack aisle at the grocery store. We settled on some peanut butter and jelly snack crackers - something simple and that most kids will enjoy and parents will be pleased with also. 


These are a spin off the old ghosts treats made out of lollipops, tissues and string. I didn't have string and didn't want to use lollipops this time around. So we put the crackers in the center of the tissues. 


I taped the back flaps together and then one to the actual snack package.


Add the cute little marker face ... and voila, BOO-licious treats that are cute and easy for your child to give out to his friends!


It's easy to be crafty!
SPOOKTACULAR treats are hopefully going to be loved by all!

What cute and yummy Halloween treats are YOU whipping up this year?




No comments:

Post a Comment