share your stories and join in on the discussion on Facebook!

Saturday, September 1, 2012

new look!

I'm playing around with a new look on the blog tonight! Thank you to my wonderful sister for helping me figure out what works and what doesn't. It's still a work in progress, but alas the show must go on and there it is out there for the world to see.


This photo that I used at the top of the blog is of me and my Owen, back when he was a little monkey who fit inside my hands, at 4 weeks old! Photograph is taken by Beth Wallace Photography, a dear friend and incredible photographer. Check her out at www.bethwallacephotography.com/

I was debating on using one of these photos below. Could not decide, so went with the one I did. They're all great. Maybe I'll switch it up from time to time! 



Love looking back... when he was so innocent, wide-eyed and silent.  just starting out in this world. 
It's amazing what can come from such a little man, in such a short period of time.


Hope you enjoy the new look!

(Though I have to admit here to those who won't judge me, I will forever miss those green and white and blue colors of the first Mommy Stories blog template I started with, and the little blow-a-wish-flower on there! Maybe I can re-create that in a photograph someday. Ah, improvements!)

1 comment: