share your stories and join in on the discussion on Facebook!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

what did I do with all that time I had?!

Do you even remember what time you had before baby arrived or before being pregnant or thinking about being pregnant?! I stopped to consider this today. Here's the sad list I came up with:

--read books, magazines, newspapers, emails
--watch TV that does not involve cartoons
--stay awake past 9 p.m.
--focus, think
--carry on conversations with my friends without asking them to repeat what they said or saying "no, Owen, put that down!"
--complain that I had no time or I was exhausted
--waste time I wish I had now
--be on time always, not just sometimes, to wherever I was going
--have enough energy and zero guilt about leaving the house
--write thank you notes and reply to emails and phone calls within a day instead of a week or more

What would YOU add to the list?

No comments:

Post a Comment