share your stories and join in on the discussion on Facebook!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

putting it all out there...

I am finally ready to publish this blog to the world beyond the few friends I made it for. I started this blog as a baby shower and pregnancy gift for two very close friends. In the last 3 months it's started taking on a life of its own for me. I'm really enjoying continuing writing random thoughts on motherhood, asking other moms what they think about being a mom, and even taking some slow time this summer to read some good parenting books and share what I'm learning on this site.

I hear from the friends who I started this blog for that they are enjoying reading, so I'll keep it up. It's pretty neat to have these good friends in various stages of motherhood - one newly pregnant, one about to give birth in a month or so, and another who just gave birth slightly more than a week ago. I also have friends who are trying to get pregnant, considering being a parent in a few years, and still more who are already in the depths of being awesome, fun and crazy mothers.

So I'm still writing. It's been a learning experience for me. I'm not a pro-blogger, writer or photographer. I'm just a friend who thought of a different idea for a baby gift and who enjoys writing and taking pictures.

To the rest of you reading along with my mommy friends, enjoy!

1 comment: