share your stories and join in on the discussion on Facebook!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

it's a baby shower! ~ Jess

My college roommate is having a baby girl! We had such a fun baby shower for her in the middle of June up where she lives in Warren, near Rockland, Maine.




Jess is one of the sweetest and funniest people I've ever known. To see her showered with so much love and all the pretty pink outfits and baby items made me tear up at being so happy for her.





This picture below is Jess holding up the lace, silk, polka dot and pink skirt I bought for my future "niece" to wear in one of her first big photo shoots with me next summer! I am so excited! Finally something PINK to photograph!


Best wishes, Jess, as you move into the final stages of pregnancy and await meeting your baby girl! I can't wait to see you become a mom. I know you'll be a natural at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment