share your stories and join in on the discussion on Facebook!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Dear Jess

Dear Jess,
The end of your pregnancy is near. I know you are so ready to be done with this phase and on to the next of meeting your little girl. I can't wait for that, too! It's going to be great and you are going to be an incredible mother!

I wish you peace and relaxation the next month or so before you deliver. I hope you take time to pamper yourself and rest as much as you can. I hope once school gets out you sit and enjoy life around the house, maybe sit on your porch and watch the flowers blow in the wind, go shopping for last minute baby things with your mom, and eat lots of ice cream just because you can eat whatever you want right now!

I can't wait to get the call that you are in labor! I am so eager to see pictures of this little one.

Hang in there. The swollen feet, heartburn, and no way to get comfortable are about to be over very soon, I promise.

Love ya,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment