share your stories and join in on the discussion on Facebook!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Dear Heather

Heather,
You are eagerly awaiting your pregnancy package in the mail! I can't wait for you to get it! I have been working night and day on this blog to get more things posted on it before you get the link in your card in the package.

I am hoping your nausea is going away soon and that you are resting as you need to, and devouring whatever food you can keep down. I recall at your stage of pregnancy I was into bagels (they felt like they stuck with me instead of making me want to throw up), chips and French onion dip (my first real craving), carrots and hummus, any kind of fruit, Greek salads, and waffles with strawberries.

I found that the first trimester is not one to watch what you eat very carefully, but rather where you needed to just eat whatever you felt comfortable eating. I lived off of Ginger Ale during this time. It was terrible. To this day I refuse to even look at a Ginger Ale can! I also always had saltine crackers in my purse, in my desk at work, in my car, etc.

Do whatever makes you feel OK at this point.

Love ya!
Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment