share your stories and join in on the discussion on Facebook!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

appreciating the dads

It's Father's Day, and I'm grateful.
I'm lucky to have a dad for my son who is always there for us both, who puts us first, who is funny, playful and loves teaching his son new things.



Too often parenting woes and praises fall on the mother's shoulders. This seems only natural. We did carry the babies in our bellies, after all. However, it's important to remember that without the dads we would not be the moms to our children. I try to include Jared in every decision we make about our baby instead of just doing it myself because I'm Mom. As a result, I have a very involved dad for my son, who I appreciate more than words could explain.

Have you told your baby's daddy that you feel lucky to have him?
At least do it today!

No comments:

Post a Comment